Sunday 16 March 2008

Freaking Out....

OMG I couldn't sleep last night feeling so anxious and thinking about pieces I need to work on. I have five pieces left and am working on two right now..School's closing earlier this week and that means I need to get up early. AHHHHH I'm going to try to finish four during the break and one the following week. I need to complete the whole collection at least by the end of March, so that I could have everything photographed and work on my line sheet. I need to find a photographer too..I think I emailed the photography major people to RSVP too late. They never responded. eh I'll figure something out..



Wait..I think I misunderstood about the collaboration with photography major people. I thought it was for line sheet but someone just told me it's for portfolio.

No comments: