Monday 3 March 2008

Fourth Look

It's supposed to go up to 55 degrees out today if I heard it right..I think that's about 12 degrees in celsius. Wait..do the British use celsius or fahrenheit?? Anyhoot..it's all sunny again and I can't wait to go out!

So I've been working on my coat for fourth look this week and looks good so far. The only thing that bothers me is the top collar and lapel. The coat has 4 different layers of collars and lapels and the very top layer looks awkward to me. I don't know what happened because I must have thought that it looked fine in muslin. I think I'm going to get rid of it and hopefully it's going to be ok. I still have so much work to do and it's March already. I'm getting a little freaked out and extremely tired..I've been working all week and notice how fast time flies. I don't know if I'll be able to do everything I wanted.

I haven't had time to work on my new croquis for concepts class and I'm going to go to the NY public library to look up some prints. If I don't find anything there, I'll have to develop one myself. Oh by the way it's good to see Hussein Chalayan back. I was wondering what happened to him past seasons.

No comments: